TERMS & CONDITIONS
The term “Foot Club” or “us” or “we” refers to Foot Club India Private Limited. the parent company of the Foot Club whose office is located at Flat No:303, Garuda Enclave, Opp: Manipal Hospital, Tadepalli, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India. Pincode – 522501. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
YOU AGREE THAT BY USING THE SITE AND REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE, OR VISITING THE SITE UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF A PARENT OR GUARDIAN, AND YOU ARE LEGALLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO A CONTRACT.
Please also refer to Foot Club Shipping and Return and Exchange Policies, which are incorporated by reference into this Membership Agreement.
- The content of the pages of Foot Club is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither Foot Club nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the follest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on Foot Club is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through our website meet your specific requirements.
- Product Information & Pricing: While the Foot Club team strives to provide the most accurate product and pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, Foot Club may either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Foot Club retains the right to modify the price of the product and contact you for further instructions using your registered e-mail address or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation.
- Foot Club contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, content, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in Foot Club which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on our website.
- Unauthorized use of Foot Club may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time Foot Club may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to our website from another website or document without Foot Club prior written consent.
- Your use of Foot Club and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India.
- We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time
We strive to provide our guests a great yet transparent shopping experience!