At Foot Club, we are committed to providing you a secure and personalized shopping experience. We urge our guests to go through the following details before making transactions online:
- About us : Details about the company, the individuals you are initiating a business relationship with and how the company works – Read our profile under “About Us” section
- Contact us: As a customer you must know how to reach ‘Guest Relations’ in case you need any help – Visit our ‘Contact Us’ section.
- Security Policy: While making an online payment, Foot Club takes care of your data security through encryption technology like SSL which helps prevent third party access to your details. DO NOT SHARE YOUR CREDIT CARD OR BANKING DETAILS with anyone on phone or in person for security reasons.
- All credit card payments are processed through payment gateways (Razorpay) that interface with various banks. It encrypts your credit card number so that it cannot be leaked while transmitting information online. Also, the gateway asks you to enter the CVV (Credit Verification Value) number on your credit card. It’s a 3 digit number which is given at the back of the card beside the signature strip, to ensure that the person entering the card number has the physical plastic card available with him.
- Return and Exchange policy: Please go through the terms and conditions of return and exchange in case the items received are faulty or defective. How does it work? Check our “No Questions asked Return and Exchange Policy”.