Foot Club offers a diverse range of payment options that are flexible and customer friendly to ensure a seamless checkout experience for you. You can choose from any of the below payment modes or combine a few to make your purchase:
- Online Payment
- Cash On Delivery
Online Payment Modes:
All American Express, Diners, MasterCard and Visa credit cards (both Indian and International) at Foot Club.
You can pay for your order using one of the VISA, Master and RuPay cards.
Our payment gateways support both Verified by Visa (VbV) & MasterCard Secure Code
Verified by Visa (VbV) is an online service designed to make Internet transactions safer by authenticating a cardholder’s identity at the time of purchase. Verified by Visa software installed at a merchant website activates the cardholder interface during the authentication process.
MasterCard SecureCode is a simple and secure way to pay at thousands of online stores. A private code known only to you and your bank, your SecureCode enhances your existing MasterCard account by protecting you against unauthorized use of your card when shopping online at participating online retailers.
The aim & objective of Verified by Visa & MasterCard SecureCode is to create a level of consumer trust and confidence in online shopping similar to that in the physical shopping environment. It is designed to improve both cardholder and merchant confidence in Internet purchases as well as reduce disputes and fraudulent activity related to the use of Visa & MasterCard payment cards. To know more visit the following URL’s:
You can pay for your order with Axis Bank, Bank of Bahrain & Kuwait, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Citibank, City Union Bank, Deutsche Bank, The Federal Bank Ltd, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank Ltd, IDBI Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, IndusInd Bank, Jammu & Kashmir Bank, Karnataka Bank Ltd, Karur Vysya Bank Limited, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Laxmi Vilas Bank (now DBS Bank) , Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab National Bank (PNB), Royal Bank of Scotland, Standard Chartered Bank, South Indian Bank, State Bank of India, Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd, The Bank of Rajasthan, Union Bank Of India, Vijaya Bank and YES Bank.
Yes, we accept all wallet service providers
Cash on Delivery Payment Mode:
Yes, we offer option to pay cash on delivery of products.
Here are steps to place order using COD option:
- Select Cash on Delivery option once you proceed to pay.
- You are requested to provide your complete (Mandatory) details
- Once you confirm the order online, you will receive a verification call from our Guest Relations team
- Once you confirm the order, it will be processed for shipment.
- On receiving your consignment, pay the invoice amount in cash to the courier delivery person.
Please have enough cash ready to make the payment.
Terms & Conditions –
Cash on Delivery (COD)
- COD charges of INR 99/- shall be applicable.
- Orders below INR 799/- : Shipping Charges INR 50/- per item shall be applicable.
- Orders above INR 799/- : Free Shipping.
- The delivery address provided should be under serviceable network of our courier partner. (Kindly provide accurate address and pin code)
- Only pay cash to the delivery personal (DD/Cheque will not be accepted)
- Amount of Invoice is inclusive of all taxes and charges; you are requested to pay the amount mentioned in invoice
If you want to cancel the order, kindly notify the same to our Guest Relations team at:
Helpline: +91 9494 1010 27
Please Note – In case of online payment via Credit/Debit Cards, We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
Redeem Store Credit as Payment Mode (Service available soon)
In the Step 4 of the checkout process, you will be provided with available store credit points as a payment option. You can redeem the credits by simply clicking on ‘Apply tab’. Balance amount can be paid via Cash On Delivery or any Online Payment method.